**THIS TRIP IS SOLD OUT**
Please subcribe to our email list to be the first to know when more events and camps are released!
Pack your bags and get ready for this unforgettable Women's Fishing + Exploration Camp in Sitka, Alaska.
This 7 day vacation includes two days of fishing in the Sitka sound, a guided kayaking tour through the cascading islands, your choice of beginner to advanced self guided group hikes, paddle boarding, group reflection, journaling, and time to explore beautiful Sitka, Alaska.
Together with a small group of women, we will seek adventure during the day and unwind in the evenings in the comfort our our luxurious home with private beach views, the warmth of a fire, and new found friends.
Enjoy this small and intimate experience with a group of passionate outdoors women and your private guides.
- All activities transportation once in Sitka, Alaska
- Lodging in our luxurious private beach house
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (menus will be provided)
- Guided charter fishing trips (all equipment will be provided)
- Group kayaking tour
- Exploring Baranof Island
- Group paddle boarding in the bay
- Evening unwind wine + campfire reflection with friends
- Private photographer & videographer on site to capture the experience
- Personal growth journal + development workbook
- Camp swag bag to take home (valued at over $500)
What you cover:
- Airfare to Sitka, Alaska
- Gratuities for guides
- Any additional food, drinks or alcoholic beverages
- Cost of fish processing and shipping home (you can check a 50# fish box in on your flight. Cost is $3/ per pound of fish processed, packaged, flash frozen)
- 7 Day fishing license (available for online purchase $45)
TOTAL COST: $5,600
If you would like to pay in full at time of booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
top of page
bottom of page