Pack your bags and get ready for this once in a lifetime Alaska Women's Retreat in Alaska, July 17th- 24th, 2024!
There are 10 spots available on this Women's Alaska Retreat!
**Book by 12.18.23 at midnight and save $150 on your registration! No code needed!**
2024 is the year to say YES to adventure!
Join us on the Alaska Adventure of a lifetime with your newfound girlfriends!
We will be soaking up some of the Last Frontiers biggest treasures, adventuring alongside passionate women, connecting with nature's beauty, taking in the remote tranquility, and building your confidence as strong, outdoor loving women!
This 7-day Alaska Women’s Retreat will showcase many of the state's most beautiful places giving you once in a lifetime memories from the Knik Glacier to the Kenai Peninsula and everything in between!
Together with this empowering group of women we will soak in daily adventure, connect and build lifelong bonds with new sisters, fish for sockeye on the world renowned Kenai River, and take a remote flight tour to Katmai National Park and Preserve to spend the day on a guided bear viewing tour! And, if you think that sounds like fun, that’s just the beginning of what is in store for you on this bucket list trip!
The rest of our days will be spent exploring the Knik River Valley on horseback, time to relax, unwind, and renew your body and mind at the Nordic Spa in stunning Alyeska, and take adventure head on with an ATV Glacier tour that will blow you away!
If you want to start finally saying YES to living that BIG, bucket list life full of priceless moments and memories, then we invite you to come along on this Alaska Women’s Retreat!
So, What can I expect on this Alaska Women’s Retreat?
- Transportation once you arrive in Anchorage
- Lodging in our cozy home with full accommodations (hello sauna, hot tub, fire-pits, and killer views)
- All meals, coffee, and beverages
- Personal growth and journaling workbook (we want you to go home with a full cup and a renewed energy
- )Guided bear viewing tour (watch these incredible animals fishing for salmon)
- Chartered bush flights (bring your cameras for this incredible experience)
- 2 days of sockeye fishing with local Kenai River guides
- ATV glacier tour and option cold soak (don’t worry there will be a hot fire and lunch waiting for you!)
- Explore the Knick River Valley by horseback (be ready to take in some of the most amazing scenery and wildlife)
- A night fit for Queens at the Nordic Spa in AlyeskaTake home swag bag from top hunting companies
- And more priceless memories than you can imagine!
- For full details, questions, and information please check out the FAQ section below!
What are you responsible for?
Airfare to and from ANC
Alaska 3 Day Fishing License license ($30)
Any additional food and drinks you would like
Any spending money you want for shopping
Any fish Processing you have done ($2.65/ per pound)
Gratuities for your guides (10-18% of services is standard, but this is always optional)
Our commitment throughout this entire experience is for you to grow in self confidence, rediscover a strength inside of you that promotes healing and empowerment in every area of your life!
This small group of 10 women plus your two dedicated guides (Courtney and Nicole) will be the catalyst for you to refill your cup, empower yourself, and press the reset button in your life!
If you’re passionate about expanding your horizons as a bowhunter, want to find a tribe of women who will rally behind you, and an adventure that will fuel your soul, come join us on this incredible Alaska adventure!
WE CANNOT WAIT TO SHARE THIS TRIP WITH YOU!
Please see the FAQ's on the bottom of the page for full details and information. If you do not see the answer to your question on our FAQ page please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TOTAL COST:.$5,897 This will be made over three payments. You’re responsible for the 30% deposit ($1,769.10) upon booking, an additional 30% payment ($1,769.10) due by March 1st, 2024, and the remaining 40% payment of $2,358.80 is due by June 1st, 2024.
Payments 2 and 3 can be made with a credit card, checking account, Venmo, or PayPal). If you would like to pay in full at time of booking, email us at email@example.com