Chicken Jalapeno Sliders
This recipe is one of my personal favorites and one I knew needed to be shared! I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't. This recipe is from Wilderness Athlete and can be found on page 62 of The Wild Kitchen Cookbook, volume 2.
1 pound Chicken, ground, raw
1/2 Onion, Fresh
1/2 cup Coriander (Cilantro) Leaves
2 garlic clove Garlic
1 pepper Jalapeno Pepper (Hot)
1 tsp, whole Cumin
1 teaspoon Paprika
1/3 cup Cheddar Cheese 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1. In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients except for the oil. Make sure everything is well combined.
2. Form into four 4 oz patties.
3. In a large pan heat the oil over medium heat.
4. Cook the patties in the pan until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
5. Serve with avocado or fixings of choice.
If you love this recipe and want more yummy, easy, and unconventional options, head to Wilderness Athlete and grab one of their AMAZING Wild Kitchen Cookbooks -- just don't let anyone see you licking the pages! *use the code NOEXCUSES to save at checkout.